Salary: Up to £19k DOE
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Hours: Based upon 39 hours per week.
Temporary to Permanent Role.
Our client brings together over 50 years of expertise in compressed air technologies, providing a comprehensive range of services from planed routine maintenance, repairs, and energy auditing, right through to the design and installation of turnkey solutions.
We are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to support the team and initially cover sickness, there will be an opportunity for the right candidate to become permanent in the role.
The Key Duties of the Accounts Assistant
· Chasing Purchase order numbers that are outstanding and at Status 'Awaiting Complete'
· Chasing Payments with Customers in line with credit terms - This will include sending copy Invoice/Credits.
· Sending Statements to customers with outstanding balances on the first of each month.
· Answering Telephone, and dealing with enquiries e.g. - Copy invoice, copy statement.
· Raising Stationary Orders.
· Assisting with raising of customer invoices - This will allow you to be confident covering during Sickness/Holiday periods.
· To be trained in the following, this will allow you to be confident covering during Sickness/Holiday periods.
· Raising Invoices (Sales/Jobs/Hire) / Credits.
· Completing Contract Jobs to the system.
· Raising Service Contract Invoices.
· General Adhoc/Office duties where required.
The Key Requirements of the Accounts Assistant
· 2 years' experience within an Accounts role.
· Knowledge of invoicing software beneficial.
· Knowledge of Protean software beneficial.
If you are interested in the role, and want to know more, please apply or call Aiden or Mulenga in the Office team on 01484 351010, option 3.