Business Analyst with Actimize WLF – Canary Wharf London
Our Client is seeking to recruit a Business Analyst with at least 5 years experience as a BA coupled with at least 2 years experience of Nice Actimize.
- Analyzing current installation of Actimize WLF solution at a client side
- Recommend improvements on data ingestion and batch process performance
- Recommend optimal Threshold setting and Scoring configuration which adhere to the client requirements
- Improve detection and alert generation
- Minimum 2 years experience supporting Nice Actimize WLF solution either as a BA or Implementor.
- In particular an ideal candidate must have a hands-on experience in doing WLF Tuning activity.
- Deep understanding in Actimize platform and tools, WLF Threshold and Scoring and working knowledge of RCM.
- Proven track records in analyzing client's requirements and come up with
- Comfortable in dealing with Stake Holders especially face-to-face with clients.
- Must be willing to travel to client site.
Nice to have
- Experience in DowJones Sanctioned List and Profile data ingestion to WLF
The position will be based in Canary Wharf London.
Rate will be in the range £275 to £375 per day depending on experience.
This is a 6 month contract assignment.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your daily rate in GBP and your availability.