Do you want to work for a small but growing business?
Do you want to be part of a newly formed team?
Would you like to earn an individual performance related bonus?
Beach Baker have been appointed by a small but established consultancy to recruit a MRICS Building Surveyor in Bristol. This company established around 25-years' ago employ 10 staff and have established offices in the South West and South Wales regions.
The successful candidate will be the second person in a newly formed building surveying department assisting the Associate Director who is also based in Bristol. You will be working with clients such as regional developers, housing associations, house builders, banks and private individuals.
Some key company points include:
- Working directly with the owners of the business (open door policy)
- Lots of investment in building surveying services
- Flat management structure
- Flexible working arrangements
- Family and friendly culture and very non-corporate atmosphere
- Individual bonus based on fee generation, typically, 30% on anything above x3 of basic salary in fees
The ideal candidate will already be an established MRICS building surveyor with a successful track record of developing new and existing client relationships. The individual can mould the role to suit their experience or any areas they want to specialise. Relocating candidates will be considered.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 0117 925 6401 or alternatively send your CV directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.