SaaS Chief Architect
£800 p/d outside IR35
South East England - currently home-based
6 month-rolling contract
Our client is an award winning & thriving International Organization undergoing a business-wide transformation and looking for a SaaS Chief Architect to take overall responsibility for architecture on a large SaaS programme.
The SaaS Chief Architect is an expert at delivering complex SaaS architecture engagements building relationships with C-level execs customers.
Reporting to the CIO, the SaaS Chief Architect will be accountable for:
- Running the overall architecture function on a global SaaS migration and the buildout of a brand-new SaaS platform.
- Leading, developing and inspiring a team of highly-motivated SaaS consultants in a fast-paced delivery-driven environment
- Reviewing architecture systems making sure they are aligned with the overall company's IT strategy
- Providing the CIO with updates on all things architecture & IT Strategy
Skill and Experience required:
- Experience in building and delivering large scale SaaS architecture engagements around one or more of the following platforms: NetSuite, Salesforce, Workday, Dell Boomi or MuleSoft
- Strong architecture background across SaaS and ERP technologies (Oracle, SAP, Workday) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Solid systems integration architecture experience (Dell Boomi, MuleSoft)
- Strong stakeholders management experience
- Excellent communication skills