Anne Jagger Recruitment are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Civil & Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join the Litigation Team in a friendly and expanding business.
The person appointed will:
- Be qualified with a minimum of two-three years’ post-qualification experience in the field of Civil & Commercial Litigation
- Be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with a mixed Civil & Commercial Litigation caseload, with minimum supervision
- Be able to work independently but also with the other members in the Team
- Be able to generate their own referrals
- Help evolve a marketing strategy for the Litigation Team
- Be fully engaged with the firm’s marketing strategy and be prepared to attend marketing events, produce marketing literature etc when applicable post COVID-19.
The person appointed must:
- Have excellent organisational skills;
- Have a commercial and creative mindset;
- Have a proven ability of working to deadlines;
- Have good IT skills, preferably with experience on case management systems;
- Have a track-record of producing effective marketing campaigns and relationship building to introduce new work into the department;
- Have an ability to generate their own client base;
- Have a proven track record of billing;
- Play an integral role in a busy team which deals with a range of commercial and civil disputes, insolvency (personal and corporate) matters, property litigation and commercial debt recovery;
- Support the team with a broad case load including but not limited to:-Acting on behalf of businesses and individuals on a wide and varied range of civil and general commercial disputes.
- Advise clients on all aspects of Civil & Commercial litigation, including contractual advice and negotiation.
Salary and benefits:
The position is offered on a Full-Time basis.
- Salary according to experience.
- 25 days annual leave plus normal Bank Holidays.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.