Our client based on the border between North-West London and Hertfordshire is recruiting a Client Accountant with property management experience to be responsible for service charges and rental income.
- All aspects of accounting for service charges including set up, budgets, raising charges and issuing ground rent and service charge demands
- Prepare service charge quarterly variance analysis
- Highlight variances to budget
- Manage sinking funds accounts
- Production of annual service charge statements
- Reconciling and calculating year end service charges
- Preparing account packs to send to auditors
- Accruals, prepayments, processing journals and running month end reports
- Issuing of sales invoices for lettings, management fees and other income.
- Liaising with leaseholders and clients regarding service charge accounting queries.
Required Skills & Experience
- Relevant property management and/or construction experience
- Knowledge of industry specific systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Accounting qualifications
This is a great opportunity to join and established and successful company. Salary £25,000 to £28,000 according to experience.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability, or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.