CNC Lathe Machinist
38 hours per week
£14ph+ Career Progression + Excellent Working Conditions
The company is a well-established business, specialising in designing and manufacturing high quality engineering components for the oil and gas industry
They are are currently looking to recruit a well-motivated and enthusiastic CNC lathe Machinist - Programmer to join their team at the earliest opportunity.
The applicant should be looking to establish a long term career with an expanding business, in excellent working conditions as part of a growing team.
The successful applicant will both programme and operate their CNC lathes including twin spindle
Day to Day responsibilities
- Programming CNC Turning Machines from engineering drawings
- Setting and operating the machines
- Carrying out work to customer requirements
- Reporting to managers regarding tooling and material requirements.
- Completing work logs and time management
- Problem solving
- Minimum 5 years CNC lathe Programming and operating experience
- Programming Fanuc controls
- Experience on programming Fanuc G- Coding controls
- Experience with twin spindle machines
To apply, send your CV and for more information call Lydia on 014848 351010 ext 4