CNC Machinist - Miller/Turner
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Hours: 40 hour week (with overtime available as required)
The company is a well-established business, specialising in designing and manufacturing high quality engineering components for a broad range of industries.
Our mission is to consistently deliver an exceptional, precision machining service to each of our clients and continue to expand our machining facilities.
To help us to achieve this, we are currently looking to recruit a well-motivated and enthusiastic multi-skilled CNC Machinist - Programmer to join our team at the earliest opportunity.
The applicant should be looking to establish a long term career with an expanding business, in excellent working conditions as part of a growing team.
The successful applicant will both programme and operate our machines, particularly CNC lathes and VMC.
Day to Day responsibilities
- Programming CNC Milling and Turning Machines from engineering drawings
- Setting and operating the machines
- Carrying out work to customer requirements including repair work.
- Reporting to managers regarding tooling and material requirements.
- Completing work logs and time management
- Problem solving
- Minimum 6 years CNC Programming and operating experience
- Experience of Siemens controls or similar
- Experience of Prototrak
- Experience of Shopturn
- Experience of Mill-turning (Turning centre with live tooling)
- Competitive earnings as per suitability to the role.
- Overtime available as per customer requirements.
- Shifts Mon-Fri - 8am-4.30pm (basic working week of 40 hrs)
- Employee contributory pension
- Paid holiday entitlement - 23 days + statutory holidays
- Forward thinking work environment
- Continues growth in an expanding company.
Please call Aiden or Mulenga on 01484 351010, extension 4 for more information.