CNC Miller - Programmer, Setter, Operator.
Salary: £12 - £15 DOE & Career Development.
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
Hours: 38 hours per week.
Our clients are a precision engineering specialist. The company has been providing high-quality machining services to a wide range of customers for over 30 years. They are looking for an experienced and innovative CNC Miller to join their efficient team and this is a great opportunity to gain stability and security in a growing and ambitious company.
The Key Duties of the CNC Miller
· Achieve the required levels of quality.
· Generate C.N.C. machine programmes
· Set and Operate C.N.C. Machines.
· Optimise machine utilisation and performance.
· Programme on Fanuc, Heidenhain and Hurco controls
· Ensure safe working practices.
· Receive instructions as appropriate, to ensure that the correct work is expedited to the required levels of workmanship.
The Key Skills of the CNC Miller
· Ability to work from engineering drawings
· Apprentice trained in mechanical engineering
· Ability to programme
· Leadership quality
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Aiden or Muelnga at Stafflex on 01484 351010, extension 4.