Salary: £13 per hour.
Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire.
Hours: Full Time, 6:00 - 14:30 Monday - Thursday.
6:00 - 13:30 Friday.
Temporary to Permanent Role
Our client is a family-run engineering company based in Halifax, with a national and international reach. The company has been providing high-quality machining services to a wide range of customers for over twenty years. They are looking for an experienced and innovative CNC Turner to join their efficient team and this is a great opportunity to gain stability and security in a growing and ambitious company.
The Key Duties and Experience required of the CNC Turner:
· Experience and understanding of working from engineers drawings.
· Experience in operating, programming and setting CNC Laithes and Turning machines.
· Understanding of HAAS controls.
· Experience in self-inspection of produced components.
· Deal with batch work on a daily basis.
· Experience working with a multitude of materials
The Company and Benefits:
· Good work-life balance.
· Reputable and busy company with new incoming projects.
· On-site parking.
· Stability and opportunity within the role.
If you are interested in the role, and have the relevant experience, please apply or call Anna on 01484 351010, option 4, for more information.