Are you a Construction Project Manager with an interest in the Healthcare sector? Would you like to work for a thriving consultancy in one of their offices in Birmingham city centre?
This firm are a leading strategy consultancy, offering solutions through project management in the healthcare sector. This expanding company have an increasing number of prominent clients on their books, and this growth has consequently enabled them to recruit another member to their team. The candidate will be working in a non-corporate working environment, situated in modern offices in the heart of Birmingham's business district.
- 1-2 years' experience as a Construction Project Manager, ideally within a consultancy, healthcare or public-sector environment
- P22/NEC3 experience
- Fantastic organisation and negotiation skills
- Communicative, decisive and motivated
- Clean driving license (and prepared to travel when required)
- A self-motivated and driven personality, who enjoys being under mentorship whilst also being able to work autonomously
On offer is a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience). Additionally, after the qualifying period, the candidate will get a variety of other benefits and opportunities, including private health, CPD (including RICS), pension etc.
To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV.