A leading commercial firm with an award winning private client team.
The team has many years of experience representing executors, beneficiaries and trustees to provide outstanding client care and achieve landmark case judgements.
This is a superb opportunity to develop your skills within a highly established and innovative Wills, Trusts and Estate Disputes department.
You'll work alongside leading solicitors and experts on a stimulating mix of high quality privately-funded cases as well as handling cases with alternative funding such as CFAs, LEI, ATE and BTE insurance.
- NQ-3 years PQE with Contentious Trusts and Probate Litigation experience
- Have a strong appetite for business development, able to build successful relationships with referrers of work, members of the bar and the legal profession
- Able to operate independently and as part of a team to deliver the best outcomes for our clients and develop other team members.
- Have excellent client care and inter-personal skills, operating with integrity and showing empathy and intuition
- Existing contacts in within the local area would be beneficial
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.