Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney seeks a Curriculum and Standards Manager for a leading professional education organisation in Oxfordshire. This position is offered on an 18 month fixed term contract basis.
Contributing to the development and delivery of the Learning Change Programme objectives,the Curriculum & Standards Manager is responsible for managing the enhancement of the curriculum, including its content, design and delivery,establishing and enhancing the processes by which the business assures the quality and standards of
- Responsible for advancing the professional qualifications of the organisation. This will include, but not limited to, the overall curriculum review, and evaluation and development of current subject syllabi and learning materials.
- Also responsible for ensuring they remain relevant in the global market and assist in maximizing its student recruitment and retention numbers.
- Develop appropriate structures for management, consultation, and decision making to maintain curriculum relevancy, both internally and externally.
- Ensure the quality and standards of the Associate and Fellowship qualifications are maintained through the development of a competency framework, for both the Associate and Fellowship categories.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the project team. Ensuring that the team are working to the best of their ability to ensure delivery is on time and within budget and team members feel empowered and motivated.
- The post holder must be able to analyse and interpret complex data deciding on what is relevant to
guide the development of curriculum delivery and standards.
It is essential that applicants are educated to degree level or equivalent proven experience. Demonstrable experience in curriculum and standards development and project based delivery using online and innovative methods, in an international environment.
The following attributes would also be desirable;
- Sound understanding of the current challenges facing professional bodies educating members
- Evidence of commitment to professional development
- Management experience within a professional body or higher education provider
The annual salary and pay scale level for this opportunity is £60,200 plus an attractive benefits package.
This is a full time 18 month fixed term contract position working 35 hours per week.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.