Our client is a successful, global online fashion retailer. The organisation are pioneers and market leaders within their industry. The London Headquarters is growing rapidly, and we are recruiting temporary, full-time Customer Support Agents to work a mixture of home and head office. Initial 2-day training will take place in the Central London offices then ongoing temporary work will be 3 days from home and 2 days in the office.
Within the Customer Support team, the role will help resolve client queries/issues in relation to products and ecommerce sales received either by telephone, email or other channels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming customer enquiries in relation to products or ecommerce sales
- Responsible for assigned customer service tickets
- Following the internal procedure for customer service operations and meeting its service level goals
- Where necessary liaise with other internal departments and third-party service providers
- Identify customer queries which require a high level of technical expertise
- Initiate the process for ecommerce returns
Skills & Experience:
- Experience using Zendesk or other relevant customer service systems is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge or interest in fashion would be an advantage
This is a fabulous opportunity for candidates with an interest in fashion to join a prestigious international organisation. This is an ongoing, temporary role for around 5 weeks and possibly beyond. Annual salary is £18k or £9.23 per hour and occasional weekend work will be required.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.