Our client is a successful, global online fashion retailer. The organisation are pioneers and market leaders within their industry. The London Headquarters is growing rapidly, and we are recruiting a full-time Customer Support Agent to specialise in social platforms. Initial remote training will take place and then ongoing, temporary work until the new year and possibly beyond.
Within the Customer Support team, the role will help resolve client queries/issues mainly on Facebook and Instagram in relation to products and ecommerce sales received.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming customer enquiries on Facebook and Instagram in relation to products or ecommerce sales
- Engage with the customers on the social platforms
- Following the internal procedure for customer service operations and meeting its service level goals
- Where necessary liaise with other internal departments and third-party service providers
- Identify customer queries which require a high level of technical expertise
- Initiate the process for ecommerce returns
Skills & Experience:
- Experience using Facebook and Instagram within a corporate, customer support setting
- Technical customer service experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages and most social networks
- Knowledge or interest in fashion would be an advantage
This is a fabulous opportunity for candidates with an interest in fashion to join a prestigious international organisation. This is an ongoing, temporary role with potential of a permanent contract after Christmas. Annual salary is £20k or £10.00 per hour, evening and weekend work WILL BE required.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.