A leading Global company are seeking a Data Engineer you will take ownership of the development of data pipelines, data infrastructure and Data warehousing. You will team up with technical and business stakeholders, advocate for a high-quality processes and data, and eliminate roadblocks.
In the role, you will partner cross functionally with Innovation, IT and Product. This role will be working on the organizations internal analytics database as well as client facing products that allow our revenue professions to tell the story of the market
- Strong knowledge of SQL and using databases for data retrieval such as Snowflake, MS SQL, Postgres, MySQL
- ELT/ETL tools such as SSIS, dbt, Fivetran, Airflow, Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- Strong experience in implementation and supporting Data Warehouse models - particularly Data Vault and Kimball
- Some programming experience especially in Python & use of tools such as GIT
- Cloud platforms experience is a plus (MS Azure and/or AWS)