Years of relevant experience
Less than 1 Year
About the Job
The company is a global support services company, operating in all of the major economies of Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Africa:
- We offer a wide range of services to businesses, the public sector and residential customers.
- Operates in almost 60 countries with 2013 revenues of >£2bn.
- We are a ‘people business’ with over 20,000 colleagues.
- Market leading position in major markets - UK, US, Australia and France.
- Cash generative businesses with good operating margins.
- Contract based businesses with >85% retention rates.
- Diversified customer base with no customer representing >2% of revenue.
- A website estate of over 190 websites across 60 countries.
The Digital Marketing Team is comprised of two core teams - Digital Projects and Digital Performance. The Digital Projects Team is primarily responsible for the rapid launch of new digital functional across our estate of 160 websites. The focus of the team is on delivering new functionality to drive the performance of our websites, including the launch of new websites across the estate. Additionally, the Digital Projects team provides support to our regional and local marketing teams in the day to day maintenance of their websites. This includes the routine maintenance and content updates of our websites.
We are seeking a junior to mid-range professional to join the Digital Projects Team, with a good working knowledge of CMS systems as a Digital Content Administrator on a contract basis.
To fully support and administer multiple internal major projects.
Act as Content Entry support for our major projects and primary internal resource for all Major project deployments
Efficiently deliver & support content entry for major projects
Ensure accuracy and speed of delivery of multiple projects
§ Must have 6 to 12 months experience after graduation
- Experience of working within content management systems and experience of web content creation and entry.
- Understanding of HTML/HTML5 essential
- Able to troubleshoot HTML
- Pro-active attitude to problem solving
- High level of attention to detail and a meticulous mind-set.
- Diligent and a proven ability to deliver high quality work to tight timelines
- An ability to work in a collaborative manner with colleagues in the wider Digital Team
- Understanding of the web development cycle, web technologies and good understanding of SEO
- Have an interest in current web trends & technologies
- Results oriented with an ability to work to tight timelines.
- Able to multi-task between multiple projects and effectively manage both time and delivery
- Appetite for continuous learning and personal development.
Strong time-management skills a must
Strong organisational skills
Attention to detail essential
Ability to work on multiple projects
Self-disciplined, motivated and committed to delivering work to agreed deadlines
Strong written and oral communication skills
Essential to be able to work within a team but also on own initiative
Good interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills
Flexible attitude and approach to working
Additional Languages spoken an advantage but not essential
Degree level qualification in Marketing, IT or similar or an equivalent Marketing/IT based qualification
This is temporary position for 7 months.
The salary for this position is £22K to £25K pro-rata.
The role is based in Camberley, Surrey.
Please send your CV to us in Word format, along with your availability and salary expectations.