Digital Systems Delivery Manager with Azzure
Our Client would like to recruit a Digital Delivery Manager with at least 10 years experience.
As a Delivery Manager you will have a passion for value-driven delivery and motivated to achieve results through flexibility and determination.
You will manage one or more digital projects concurrently with a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team.
Working primarily in an adaptive Agile culture, you will be highly experienced in delivering complex digital projects, managing a range of stakeholders, have an analytical background and an attitude of getting the job done, diving into the detail to make things happen when needed.
You will be responsible for managing both onsite and remote team members and for engaging with the product owners and stakeholders on a regular basis to support product adoption.
The role of Digital Delivery Manager will involve the following:
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate methodology – calling upon Agile skills across Scrum, Kanban and Lean
- Own the planning process and backlog creation - prioritising the work as directed by the Product Owner to achieve value per sprint
- Manage a multidisciplinary team across different platforms
- Handle context switching across projects and with different stakeholders on a daily basis
- Ensure all standards, as set by SME’s, are adhered to by the team
- Dive into the analysis of backlog items to ensure clear requirements are understood in each delivery cycle
- Uphold the quality of all deliverables in a project through testing each iteration
- Develop an expert understanding of the users’ needs and champion these in the delivery of your product
- Understand the product vision with the Product Owner that is easily demonstrated to your users, team and stakeholders
- Engage with users and stakeholders through a range of channels to encourage takeup and use of your product
- Ensure your product meets the company standards and applies principles that help to maximize value and ensure a good user experience
You are someone who likes to get stuck in and enjoys being in the midst of the action.
You have a presence and inspire loyalty and drive in your teams through energy and passion for delivery on all levels.
You must have most of the following skills and expertise for this position:
- Excellent written, visual & verbal communication skills
- Delivery Management with a passion for shipping and evolving great digital products
- Analytical in nature
- Able to thrive in a high paced, high pressured environment
- Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, PMi and Prince II ways of working
- Delivering digital projects and products
- Azure technologies
- Matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams both onsite and remote
- Engaging with users and turning user insight into product improvements
- A 2:1 bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Formal Project Management training
The Client and role is based in Holborn London.
The salary for this role is expected to be in the range £110K - £140K per anum plus benefits.
Please send your CV to us along with your salary and availability.