E-commerce Sales Specialist - £17,000+ (dependant on experiment) - Free car parking
An outstanding job opportunity for an enthusiastic E-Commerce Specialist to join a rapidly growing business in the centre of Huddersfield. Sales through my client's digital channels are a key part of their continued growth strategy and you will have the opportunity to learn and develop a career in this market leading space.
Requirements of the E-commerce Sales Specialist:
- You will have a more than three months of experience in online sales on Amazon and Ebay
- You should have excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills, Outlook, Excel (Preferably Advanced), Word, PowerPoint, and Internet
- Exceptional organisational, planning and prioritisation skills and attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Able to work independently of others, but also as part of a team
- Effective interpersonal skills, problem solving, initiative and organised
The role of the E-commerce Sales Specialist:
- Run/Optimise Amazon and Ebay Advertising Campaigns in line with company strategy
- Monitor, update and analyse stock and sales
- Target and develop new ecommerce revenue channels.
- Update and optimise sales
- Creating and monitoring high quality add campaigns
- Providing continuous research and analysis on maximising and improvement of online sales.
The Company and an Opportunity:
- Our client is a growing company with over 30 years of proven experience in the packaging industry
- The opportunity to develop within the company is open there for you.