A leading international firm.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Advising on all aspects of environmental, health and safety and product safety regulatory work
- Working with the firm's transactional, projects and other teams to provide specialist SHE input on matters
- Drafting, reviewing and amending a range of documents including transactional documentation, statements under caution and regulatory advice
- Liaising and taking instruction from clients
- Attending client meetings
- Legal research
- Candidates will have legal experience gained in a leading regional or City firm
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the technical issues that are key to clients
- Experience supporting on environmental and health and safety matters with experience in product stewardship matters seen as an advantage
- Drafts documents using a commercial, client focussed style
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.