Salary: £20k - £25k (Based on Experience)
Hours: 08:00AM - 05:00PM
Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire
Reporting to: The Office Manager
Our clients are the largest garage equipment sales and service company in the UK, offering excellent service and a one-stop-shop solution for all of their customers. Their purpose is to provide UK and export customers with sales and administration support. Our client is looking for an experienced and multi-lingual administrator with a keen eye for detail and excellent customer care skills.
The Key Responsibilities of the Export Administrator:
- Provide outstanding and reliable customer service to customers in the UK and around the World.
- Review and process sales orders providing customers with relevant documentation
- Maintain accurate Despatch, Import and Export documentation
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders as required
- Be the first point of contact for all export sales enquiries
The Key Qualifications & Requirements for the Export Administrator:
- Multi-lingual including Spanish or Italian.
- Experience in exporting products would be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent levels of communication at all levels.
- IT literacy.
The Company and the Benefits:
- Excellent Holiday entitlement increasing after 5 years of service.
- Competitive Pension scheme matched by the Employer.
- Free EAP programme for all employees.
- Free Car-parking
If you are interested in the position and have the required experience, please apply to the position and we will consider your application. For more information, please call the Stafflex Office team on 01484 351010 to speak to Anna or Aiden.