Software Developer with Full Stack C# and SQL Server
Our Client is an international company in the media industry.
They are looking to recruit an additional Software Engineer/Developer with full stack software development experience.
Must have at least 2 to 4 years of hands-on software development covering both front and backend development.
We're looking for a software engineer who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design.
Any experience of networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile would be very useful.
The Client would like to see experience of the following skills:
Frameworks: ASP.Net 4-6, MVC, Ajax, JQuery, HTML, Bootstrap and Knockout (required), Angular (optional)
DB’s: Ms Sql Server 2012
Tools: Jira, Git and Git Hub, Bitbucket
Practices: Agile, Scrum
- Creating and updating the user interface enabling our customers to create beautiful, bespokeproducts on their global webstores
- Creating a project management tool enabling customers to come back to their personalizationprojects without starting the process from scratch.
- Creating a one click photobook experience; a thinking system which creates and presents photos and photobooks in the best layout order
- Continuous optimization and debugging when adjustments are made to our webstores
- Design and implementation of next-generation web applications using Java and C# that can handle web-scale volumes of traffic
- Do you have at least 2 years full stack development experience with a focus on front end development?
- Have you worked in a fast paced ecommerce environment?
- Have you experience in supporting Web applications with high traffic?
- Experienced in full automation and configuration management?
- Can you help developers own and deliver change from keyboard to customer?
- Can you diagnose and fix complex production issues working with others as necessary?
- Are you a Developer who wants to work in a cutting edge & dynamic operations team?
- Can you help continually improve systems to reduce impact from technical issues?
The Company is based in West London.
The salary range for this position is £30K - £40K depending on expertise.
Please send your CV to us in Word format.