Gas and Plumbing Engineer
Salary: £14+ (DOE)
Location(s): Head Office based in Huddersfield. Candidate will be Field-based Nationwide.
Hours: 08:00 - 16:30 - Full Time Role
Our client has over 50+ years of experience within the industry, starting out as a plumbing and heating company in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire They have evolved over the last few years carrying out all manners of domestic installations and commercial work throughout the UK, comprising of plumbing, heating, gas, oil, LPG, ventilation, electrical and further work such as commercial catering.
This is a great opportunity for a talented and ambitious Gas and Plumbing Engineer to join a thoughtful and supportive company who can offer progression due to the wide range of products and services they offer.
The Key Duties of the Gas and Plumbing Engineer:
· Carrying out domestic and commercial installation and maintenance of boilers and general plumbing.
· Ability to travel to customer sites and be a spokesperson for the company.
· Carry out general plumbing and pipework where required.
· Adapt and work within a variety of commercial environments such as Schools, Care homes and work-sites.
· Use the company van to travel to and from site where required.
The Key Competencies of the Gas and Plumbing Engineer:
· Experience working with Plumbing and Gas Engineering.
· FGAS Qualification would be beneficial.
· Gas-Safe or experience within domestic gas work.
· Understand every aspect of pipe work and plumbing, to work with a variety of projects.
· Full UK Driving License - 6 points maximum allowed.
The Company and the Benefits:
· Company Van provided.
· Progression opportunity within a professional business.
· Learn more and earn more.
If you are interested in the role, and have the required experience, please apply or call Aiden or Mulenga in the Engineering team on 01484 351010, extension 4. We look forward to speaking to you.