HGV Trailer Technician
FULL TIME + Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join our clients operation based in Halifax . They are growing and there is potential for future advancement within the business.
You will have a minimum of five years on-the-job experience and be skilled in all aspects of trailer repairs and servicing including: ABS/EBS, steering and suspension systems across multiple body types.
* Diagnosing trailer defects.
* Maintenance and repair of all types of trailers.
* Conducting routine and pre-MOT inspections as necessary.
* Completion of all job-related documentation, including worksheets.
* Client on-site repairs as necessary.
Being the sort of person you are you will work unsupervised, under your own initiative, equally as well as you would work as part of a team.
* 08:30 to 17:00 (40 hours), 5 days per week
* Limited overtime is available.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Deep technical understanding of trailer engineering is essential.
* Previous trailer maintenance experience is essential.
* Full (preferably clean) driving licence is essential. HGV license is desirable.
You will be physically fit and prepared to undertake a wide variety of tasks. There is a regular requirement for working at heights using our specialist equipment.
* £28,000 to £30,000 per year, dependent on experience
* 28 days holiday.
* Ongoing training and development
* Company pension.
* Free On-Site Parking
For more information please call Lydia - Engineering Team on 01484 351010