Beach Baker are acting for a highly successful property advisory firm with the recruitment of a Chartered Surveyor for their expanding Bristol office. They have a proud history of delivering trusted property advice and are considered a forward-looking, dynamic and diverse business.
The role will encompass day to day property management working mainly on multi-let offices, located in regional centres. The successful candidate is expected to have experience in the management of multi-let / service charge office properties and to be a good communicator, be self-motivated and have strong attention to detail.
Responsible for multiple commercial properties.
Building successful relationships with RICS colleagues, facilities managers, property administrators and the property management accounts teams.
Review and enforcement of tenant lease covenant compliance.
Setting, managing and reporting on annual maintenance and service charge budgets.
Strong relationship with clients & external advisors.
Working with other departments to enhance delivery of services and other revenue streams.
Contributing to a positive and progressive team/business culture.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
1. Member of RICS with minimum 1+ years PQE
2. A proven track record and experience in commercial property management.
3. Knowledge and experience in managing single let and multi-let office buildings.
4. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management skills.
5. Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
6. Hold a full UK driving licence.
7. Knowledge of Property Management software e.g. TRAMPS, YARDI.
8. Able to write clear, concise reports with well-argued conclusions & recommendations.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email email@example.com.