Our Client runs a retail technology platform connecting online retailers with their customers across the world.
They are now looking to expand their expand marketing team and are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive with about 12 months experience in a similar role but ready move up into an exciting organisation.
You will work to ensure that the platform is actively and positively communicated to potential/ existing clients /partners and that the messaging is clear/appropriate to both the audience and the medium.
Help generate quality leads from retailers of all sizes, from large international retailers who will engage with our dedicated sales team; to smaller merchants who will self sign up on our website.
Will have influence website content, and take the lead in email marketing, blogs, social media, webinars plus physical events and workshop content, as well as communicating customer success stories and PR. You will have the opportunity to shape the outward content communication of the business.
Key Skills: Exceptional written English, very creative, organised, understanding of technology as well as technical, time and project management.
Interest in technology and marketing solutions
- A minimum of 1 year experience, ideally in B2B marketing
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Be able to quickly understand complex technology solutions and communicate their benefits
- Ability to engage with personnel at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to work on your own initiative with light management
- Time and project management skills
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Creative thinker
- Understanding and experience (technically) of social media (Linkedin, Twitter etc)
- Experience of email communications.
- Understanding of how to build and exploit a marketing contacts database
- Strong skills in Powerpoint, excel, word.
- Basic skills in adobe photoshop and HTML (basic design ability)
- Good at managing design resources to achieve the desired outcome, within budget and desired timeframes (both on and off line).
- Proven track record of monitoring marketing success and ROI.
Nice to have:
- Membership bodies / Professional Institutes
- Use/Understanding of marketing automation tools
- Understanding of CRM solutions and how to maximise output
- Understanding of marketing automation tools
- Magazine management
- Website management
- Understanding of SEO & PPC management/optimisation
- Experience in organizing and managing trade shows
- Languages are an advantage
- Experience managing Email clients
- Advanced HTML
- Experience executing a marcomms strategy, ideally in the B2B channel
The position is based at the Clients offices in Victoria London.
Salary will be circa £18K - £22K.
Please send your CV to us in Word format.