Marketing, Quality and Standards Manager
Salary: Up to £30k DOE
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Hours: Based upon 39 hours per week.
Temporary to Permanent Role.
Our client brings together over 50 years of expertise in compressed air technologies, providing a comprehensive range of services from planed routine maintenance, repairs, and energy auditing, right through to the design and installation of turnkey solutions.
Our client iscurrently recruiting for a Marketing, Quality and Standards Manager. Reporting directly into the Director and developing close working relationships with the sales department.
· Content writing for the Website.
· Using WordPress to input new information on the Website content pages and blog.
· Liaising with the Sales Team for information on recent projects/ new products and compiling detailed articles for the News/Blog pages.
· Inputting new products on the online shop spreadsheet and content writing for each new product.
· Liaising with the external web design team on search engine optimisation and web content.
· Advertising job vacancies on the website.
· Managing social media pages and posting informative content, articles, vacancies and website links.
· Comprehensively organising events such as expos and customer and staff conferences and consolidating PowerPoint presentations and marketing materials.
· Producing advertising campaigns online and in the form of flyers/ handouts/ promotional items as required.
· Researching competitor marketing to ensure that stands out and remains at the forefront of the industry.
· Attend customer sites to gain testimonials which can be incorporated into articles.
· Ability to communication effectively and build relationships as a high level of external communication with customers is required.
· Excellent writing and creative skills
· Time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise workload.
· Analytical aptitude, good interpersonal and communication skills, self-starter, detail oriented, and a professional attitude and appearance.
· Team player with great communication skills, as the role requires a high level of communication across departments.
· Must be computer literate, familiar with Microsoft family of software particularly word, publisher and PowerPoint
· Experience using WordPress
· Marketing qualification or experience.
· Experience of Internal auditing preferred.
**The role will also involve maintaining the Internal Management System (IMS) with the support of the Senior Management Team in order for us to continue to achieve ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001**
If you are interested in the role, and want to know more, please apply or call Aiden or Mulenga in the Office team on 01484 351010, option 3.