Hours: Full Time working hours - Flexibility required.
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Full Time, Permanent Role
A friendly environment and a tight-knit team, our client is looking for an experienced Administrator/Receptionist to join the team. This is a great opportunity for anyone who may have experience within the NHS,or wants to start a career within the NHS, and has a passion for supporting others using your expertise and excellent customer service.
The Key Duties of the Medical Receptionist:
- Answer and transfer inbound calls.
- Speak with patients over the phone, via emails and face to face. (Social Distancing rules apply)
- Respond to queries via email and online communication.
- Refer and process prescriptions
- Book internal and external appointments.
- Maintain and manage patient files.
- Open and close the practice when required.
The Key Skills of the Medical Receptionist:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Personable and approachable nature.
- Strong administration experience and great attention to detail.
- NHS experience not essential.
- System One experience required.
The Company and the Benefits
- Clean and safe environment with social distancing rules adhered to at all times.
- Friendly team with supportive colleagues.
- 25 days holiday pro-rata.