Would you like to be part of one of the biggest surveying teams in the South West?
Do you want to join a young and social team?
Are you looking for a role which offers flexibility?
A well-known property consultancy with offices across the South West and London are looking for to further strengthen their building surveying services in the region. This company have been operating for over 50-years' and mainly work on projects in the Education, Housing and Commercial sectors.
Why work for this practice?
- Excellent pipeline of work for the next 3-years' after securing a new client contract
- Excellent spread of work and not pigeon hold in to one sector
- Very social organisation
- Managing your own projects in the local area
- Lots of investment in career progression
- The directors started as graduates
The role will likely be home-based reporting into the regional Devon office once a week.
The role offers a competitive salary including car allowance, 25 days annual leave, 4% pension, life assurance, private medical, free car parking, CPD training, discretionary bonus, plus more.
To apply for this please email your CV to email@example.com.