Are you looking for a new role which offers flexibility? Do you have an interest in residential properties?
- Home-based role
- £40k - £60k basic + benefits, including individual bonus scheme
- Partnership opportunities
Beach Baker is delighted to be instructed by an independent building consultancy who are seeking a Building Surveyor to cover the Cambridgeshire area. The successful candidate will be joining a national team of 14 surveyors that specialise in advising private clients in the residential sector.
Brief job details:
- Predominant responsibilities include carrying out building surveys with some Homebuyer and Commercial work
- No timesheets
- Excellent performance related bonus
- Opportunity for progression to Partnership
Candidates will need to be MRICS/FRICS (although the hiring manager would consider AssocRICS surveyors) with a wide range of experience of structural and building defects.
Being home-based, this is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to have more control over their working day. Their surveyors normally schedule their surveys around school drop offs, avoiding rush hour or out of work interests.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Katrina Wheadon, or for further information, please call 07557 979 694. All communication will remain confidential.