- Recently established practice in Bristol
- Office is a Grade 1 Listed mansion with beautiful parkland surroundings
- Specialise in commercial property and insolvency work
- Successful candidate will be the 'number 2' in a small team
- Exciting time to join during this period of growth
- Projects experience required
- Retained Beach Baker instruction
The business culture and flexible working arrangements certainly makes this an attractive firm to work for and sets it apart from the majority of others in the sector. Being a small practice, you will be given lots of working autonomy and will have 100% focus on clients and projects (no corporate responsibilities).
Candidates must be MRICS, ideally from a private practice background with experience working on projects. The role will be suited to someone currently working for a large practice, who is looking for more flexibility, a new challenge or just something a bit different.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 0117 313 0391, or alternatively send your CV directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website at www.beachbaker.co.uk.