- Date Posted: 20th May 2020
- Recruiter: Stafflex
- Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Salary: £8.72 to £9.50 (Rate of pay will be dependent on experience, qualifications and skills)
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Qualifications: Level 3
Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse looking for a new role?
Do you have a passion for Early Years?
Are you professional and good at working within a team?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Here at Stafflex we work in close collaboration with a range of Huddersfield based nurseries. Our nurseries are always on the lookout for adaptable and resourceful, qualified Nursery Nurses for day to day and long term and permanent assignments.
As a Nursery Nurse your role will involve you supporting teaching and learning across the nursery during staff absence. This enables them to maintain consistency for the children and have staff that know the nurseries and their policies.
The Nursery Nurse roles are flexible, and you can be required to work full days or for specific periods throughout the school day.
The ideal candidate would satisfy the following:
- NVQ Level 3 qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience of working with nursery age children
- Be flexible and have effective behaviour management skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with students and other members of staff
Here at Stafflex we work in close collaboration with a range of Huddersfield based Nurseries. Our Nurseries are always on the lookout for adaptable and resourceful, qualified Nursery Nurses for day to day and long term and permanent assignments.
Stafflex have been in business for over 19 years and our Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be a family run, independent agency.
Stafflex can offer you:
- Pay to scale
- Separate Holiday pay
- Advice and support from our team of ex teachers
- 24/7 phone lines
- Local, convenient assignments
At Stafflex we put our relationships with both our temporary staff and our schools first. We are here to support you, at any stage in your career. That's why we have a reputation for being Huddersfield's most friendly, transparent and ethical agency.
Our Nurseries, located across Huddersfield and the wider area, can offer you:
- A diverse range of environments
- Supportive leaders and colleagues
- Clear strategies for behaviour management
- Innovative and creative teaching and learning methods
If you are a qualified Nursery Nurse then please apply now to begin your supply teaching journey with Stafflex.
Do give us a call on 01484 351010 if you would like to find out more about Stafflex and how we can support you.
Alternatively, feel free to call into our office, in the centre of Huddersfield and we would be happy to have a chat.
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.