Software development company, producing policy administration systems and customer portals for the Life Insurance market.
We require someone with the following experience:
- Must have proven experience of administrative work and be able to demonstrate Competence in designing, building and managing MS Excel business dashboards and reports
- Use of online management tools, including Toggl, BaseCamp and Highrise (ensure updated, produce weekly reports/charts)
- Act as a project co-coordinator and update Jira and People HR systems as and when required.
- Able to perform staff holiday tracking
- Office phone answering
- Travel Booking (flights/hotels/taxis/etc.)
- Making visit arrangements for clients/guests
- Collating invoices and contracts from third party suppliers (recruitment, contractors, cleaners, software, etc.) ready for payment
- Collating monthly finance pack
- Monthly invoicing
- Meeting minutes
- Assist with the creation of manuals/guides
- Weekly/monthly updates to staff/clients
- Organising occasional events (Christmas party, client events, training, etc.)
- Resource allocation
- Review of services (cleaning, etc.)
- Replenishment of kitchen supplies (tea/coffee, milk, etc.)
Excellent spoken and written English. The main function of this role is communication, both internally with staff and externally with clients. Fluency and accuracy in both spoken and written English is important to ensure that the individual does not compromise our delivery process or confuse clients.
This position is based in Stratford, E15.
35 hours per week, Monday - Friday. 20 days paid holiday in the first year.
Please email with a copy of your CV and a cover letter setting out your suitability for this role.
The application closing date is 31/12/2015. We will not accept any application received after 31/12/2015.
Sal – 22K – 25K Annually