PHP Developer - £450 - £500 p/d
Fully remote interview and on boarding
PHP Developer - would you like the opportunity to work with one of the leading fin-tech companies in the UK as part of their growing PHP team?
A leading fin-tech working with companies across the UK. Based in their high-end offices in London. You will be joining an established PHP team during an exciting period of growth across their PHP development.
- You will work closely with their Engineering Lead to assist on key PHP projects
- Focus on creating and developing documentation for new feature developments
- Be part of writing tests around new features and ensure satisfactory
- Produce well written code by using standard design patterns and methods
- Collaborate with colleagues in code reviews as well as pair programming
- Take part in tech-talks along with team based learning ensuring knowledge is spread
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial PHP development
- Strong experience of Object Oriented and software development
- Knowledge of software engineering principles - SOLID, DRY etc
- Follow a proactive and positive attitude with problem solving
- You are a real team player, willing to help others when required, with a driven personality who is afraid to ask questions and participate in discussions
- Good written and verbal English so you can present your ideas well
As a PHP developer, this is a unique opportunity to join a market leading company with the added bonus of continuing to grow your skill set
Apply now or call for a confidential discussion about this PHP developer opportunity.