Salary: £21,000 per annum
Hours: 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Location: Can be based in South Leeds or South Huddersfield.
(Must be able to commute to either site on occasion)
Position reporting to: Head of Projects and Operations Manager
Our client is looking for an ambitious and experienced Project Co-ordinator to join their team and oversee projects within the business. The right candidate must be able to work with other team members to meet goals and adhere to deadlines on a regular basis. This is a great opportunity for a talented candidate to further their experience within a respected company that has been offering Business Telephone Systems and Communications Solutions for over 30 years.
PLEASE NOTE: This Job advert accurately reflects the requirements of the job at the time of writing but may be subject to change from time to time to meet the changing needs of the Company and should be viewed as guidelines only.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Co-ordinator:
- Managing a project from point of sale through to order completion.
- Liaise with customer throughout order and manage customer expectations.
- Dealing with suppliers, ordering hardware/equipment/subscriptions/provisioning.
- Proactively dealing with incoming projects / customer emails & phone calls.
- Co-ordinate engineers for phone systems installations.
- Providing excellent customer service and developing standard operating processes.
- Creating Purchase orders / signing off purchase invoices
- Working closely with the service/support desk to ensure that the highest level of customer service is offered.
- Carry out customer feedback / questionnaires.
- Manage stock replenishment.
Essential Core Skills and Requirements of the Project Co-ordinator:
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Knowledge of Telecoms Industry.
- Excellent problem solving skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
If you are interested in the role and have the required experience then please apply for the position with an up-to-date CV or call Aiden or Anna on 01484 351010 for any more information.