Beach Baker are delighted to be acting for a property consultancy based in Gloucestershire with their exciting expansion plans. We are seeking to recruit a RICS Chartered Surveyor to assist with the leadership of a team of property professionals to drive forward the success of the firm.
Located in beautiful rolling countryside, the company is an independent firm with a long-established network of clients and projects across the Cotswold region and beyond. They offer an outstanding and approachable service to their clients which include landowners, developers and private clients with testimonials covering rural property development, planning, environmental services and renewable energy. They have a dedicated, friendly, and engaging team.
- Reporting to the owner, this role will ultimately involve the overseeing and proactive leadership of the existing team of property professionals.
- Responsibility for the property/environment services team and fee revenue will also be given to the successful candidate.
- Working with the owner the role will be centred on understanding the clients, ethos and further enhancing the success of the firm.
- This an important and dynamic position that will shape and drive the direction of the firm.
- The successful candidate will in time have responsibility for many of the company decisions so good commercial awareness and business acumen is vital.
- Ecology, hydrology and biodiversity are key areas of sustainable development. Overseeing consultancy advice in these areas is a key element to this role.
- This role is a bit different to a traditional rural surveying position, however for the right candidate many of the skills can be transferred into an exciting leadership opportunity.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
- Member of RICS - 10+ years PQE.
- You will have strong people and business skills.
- Strong interest in sustainable land management advice.
- Strong leadership and management experience is essential.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email email@example.com.