Secondary Supply Teacher
- Date Posted:20th May 2020
- Recruiter: Stafflex
- Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Salary: £105 to £185 Per Day (NQTs welcome to apply. Rate of pay will be dependent on experience, qualifications and skills)
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Part Time and Full Time
- Qualifications: NQT, QTS
Here at Stafflex we work in close collaboration with a range of Huddersfield based secondary schools. Our schools are always on the lookout for adaptable and resourceful, qualified secondary teachers (all specialisms - KS3 to KS5) for day to day and long term and permanent assignments.
Stafflex have been in business for over 19 years and our Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be a family run, independent agency.
Stafflex can offer you:
- Pay to scale
- Separate Holiday pay
- Advice and support from our team of ex teachers
- 24/7 phone lines
- Local, convenient assignments
At Stafflex we put our relationships with both our teachers and our schools first. We are here to support you, at any stage in your career. That's why we have a reputation for being Huddersfield's most friendly, transparent and ethical agency.
Our secondary schools and academies, located across Huddersfield and the wider area, can offer you:
- A diverse range of teaching environments
- Supportive leaders and colleagues
- Clear strategies for behaviour management
- Innovative and creative teaching and learning methods
If you hold a teaching qualification, and are looking to make a difference through the world of education then please apply now to begin your supply teaching journey with Stafflex.
Do give us a call on 01484 351010 if you would like to find out more about Stafflex and how we can support you.
Alternatively, feel free to call into our office, in the centre of Huddersfield and we would be happy to have a chat.
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.