Senior Calypso Software Developer - London
Our Client is seeking a Senior Calypso Software Developer with 3 to 5 years experience.
Calypso V14 as its Collateral Management system and are investigating introducing further business lines like cash management, FX and securities.
The Client are looking to build a team of support analyst and analyst developers to provide first line and development capabilities and this analyst developer role sits in the Run the bank team (RTB).
- Assess business requirements and provide development estimates.
- Translate user requirements to user stories and technical task.
- Work closely with BA and QA teams to deliver fit for purpose technical solutions.
- Deliver quality code changes according to timescales provided.
- Manage service integration and transition from CTB.
- Develop and conduct regression and NFR testing
- Follow the change and incident management process. ITIL preferred
- Act as Second, Third Line RTB escalation
- Provide regular updates regarding development progress.
- Mentor and support junior members of the team
- Maintain an awareness of and comply with all Anti Money Laundering laws, regulations, policies and procedures relevant to the company (Ensure adherence to all group standards and policies).
- Provide overnight support to ensure system stability and availability.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
Experience required to successfully perform the role:
- Experience of working in a regulated environment, ideally Financial Services
- Senior level analyst developer/Team Leader
- Experience of / Aspire to leading support/development teams
- Knowledge and understanding of trade life cycle covering back office processes like Settlements, collateral and securities.
- Knowledge, technical skills and expertise
- Calypso API
- Oracle DBMS
- Calypso V14 or later
- CATT Automation and testing tool
Salary will be negotiable.
The Client is based in the City London.
Please send your CV in Word format with salary and availability information.