Senior HR Administrator – City London
Our Client is looking to recruit a Senior HR – Human Resources Administrator with 4 to 5 years experience in HR.
The purpose of this role is to be the first point of contact for employees and line managers on all HR issues and queries, and to support the administrative and operational activities within the HR department.
The role will report into the HR Manager – L&D Specialist with additional support to the Head of Human Resources.
Additionally, the Senior HR Administrator will process the monthly payroll and assist with numerous projects and initiatives within the department, including L&D and recruitment.
In this role you will be working across the function to include payroll, learning and development, employee relations, recruitment and leavers.
- Processing monthly payroll and providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
- Collation and processing of employee benefits (joiners/leavers/changes)
- Liaising closely with the Finance team and external providers to ensure correct payments are made
Learning and Development
- Supporting the review of probationary review outcomes and appraisals to identify ongoing employee training needs
- Liaising with and supporting employees and line managers with training queries and requests
- Arranging internal and external training, as required
- Supporting the maintenance of training objectives and records for all employees.
- Invoice processing and tracking.
- Contribute to specific HR and organisational projects / initiatives as required
- Fulfilment of additional duties as required
Knowledge / Skills / Competencies:
- Experience of working within a professional service, and/or fast passed, changing environments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly methodical and organised, including time-management skills amid changing priorities
- Able to take initiative and work independently; sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks
- Experienced in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be flexible to cross over between sites in Stevenage and London as required
- Accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Keeps up to date with professional knowledge, expertise and best practice
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and build rapport and trust
- A good team player.
Education / Qualifications:
- Part or Newly qualified CIPD graduate or equivalent
- Preferably educated to degree level
The role will be based in the City London.
Salary is circa £30K - £32K.
So if you are up for joining an exciting company – then send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability