Beach Baker are delighted to be recruiting a qualified Senior Surveyor / Associate, Property Management Surveyor for a leading firm in Bristol. The team are focussed on providing forward thinking property management expertise for their clients across all commercial real estate asset classes.
The role will encompass day to day property management working mainly on multi-let offices, located in city centres so will include travel. The successful candidate is expected to have experience in the management of multi-let / service charge office properties and to be a good communicator, be self-motivated and have strong attention to detail.
Responsible for multiple commercial properties.
Building successful relationships with RICS colleagues, facilities managers, property administrators and the property management accounts teams.
Review and enforcement of tenant lease covenant compliance.
Setting, managing and reporting on annual maintenance and service charge budgets.
Strong relationship with clients & external advisors.
Working with other departments to enhance delivery of services and other revenue streams.
Contributing to a positive and progressive team/business culture.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
1. Member of RICS - 2+ years PQE
2. A proven track record and experience in commercial property management.
3. Knowledge and experience in managing single let and multi-let office buildings.
4. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management skills.
5. Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
6. Hold a full UK driving licence.
7. Knowledge of Property Management software e.g. TRAMPS, YARDI.
8. Able to write clear, concise reports with well-argued conclusions & recommendations.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email email@example.com.