Senior UX Lead Architect – Holborn London
Our Client is a leading international consultant with offices scattered around the World.
Currently, they are looking to recruit a UX Design Lead Architect for their London office.
You must have be a design lead with a strong UX background, experience in Service Design and an interest in design strategy.
We are looking for a seasoned, hands-on practitioner, with a can-do attitude.
As a senior member of the team and design representative in the organisation, your focus will be on people
– clients, users/customers, team and colleagues and on the process support and advocate for the existing systems, and with a critical eye improve upon them.
You will be reporting to the Global Head of the XD Practice and programme delivery.
· Senior designer with over 8 years work experience working for blue chip clients
· as a Senior UX designer, Senior Product designer, UX architect, or a Service designer.
· Design processes, agile development and lean UX.
· Working collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team.
· Creating omnichannel experiences – cross-platform and cross-device solutions.
· Designing enterprise level, consumer grade digital services and products.
· Ability to define key metrics and evaluate project success.
· Working to strict deadlines.
· Proven design track record and design agency experience.
· Design degree or equivalent.
You will be involved in leading pitches, presentations and support proposals.
Create project estimates and plans
Summary of Senior UX Architect Skills required:
· Provide leadership in challenging situations through clarity, tact and diplomacy.
· Ability to identify and communicate the commercial impact of design decisions.
· Full command of the UX process and an understanding of the Service Design process.
· Visual thinking, proof of concept, rapid prototyping, storyboarding and technical skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to quickly turn around wireframes in an iterative environment.
· Proficiency in Sketch, Axure, Adobe CS, etc.
· An understanding of technology.
Salary for this role will be in the range £65K - £80K + Benefits.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your current salary and notice period/availability.