£40,000 to £45,000
Recruit 12 Construction have an excellent opportunity for a Civils Supervisor to join a civils and construction company ensuring that all projects run smoothly and to be involved in running all the site teams across multiple projects.
You will be joining an organisation undertaking both new construction and maintenance work to highway structures, highways, bridges and to associated land/drainage. Working with Local Authorities across the West Midlands including Birmingham, Coventry, Sandwell, Dudley, Walsall and Solihull MBC as well as for the Highways Agency and Social Housing providers.
As a Civils Supervisor your responsibilities will include the following:
* Overseeing all site teams and activities on site.
* Being hands on and working with your teams.
* monitor all civil construction projects.
* Filling out company paperwork
To be successful as a Civils Supervisor, you must have:
* CSCS card.
* 2 + years' experience in similar role.
* Reactive maintenance experience.
* Drainage experience.
* Structures and highway repairs experience.
* Full clean UK driving license.
This position is based in Warwickshire and is easily accessible from Birmingham, Worcester,Leicester, Coventry and Tamworth.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an up-and-coming construction business, please apply immediately