Brazer / Solderer
We are looking for a brazer or someone who posses soldering skills to assist in the production of air conditioning units for our establish and ambitious client.
Brazers join pieces of metal together by heating the pieces, placing a solder-like filler substance on the joint and allowing the heated metal to melt the filler and seal the joint.
- Use brazing torch to braze copper to copper, brass, aluminum or other dissimilar metals.
- Read and comprehend work orders and blueprints; identify part numbers.
- Braze coil assemblies/packages in accordance with defined standards; ensure product quality meets established standards.
- Cut metal piping to specified lengths.
- Perform checks to ensure brazing equipment is in safe and working order; report discrepancies to department leadership.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area.
Minimum Quantifiable Competencies:
- Minimum of six months experience brazing or technical certification in brazing.
- Strong Soldering skills with understanding of plumbing and/or pipe work.
Please call Lydia or Haydon on 01484 351010 for more information or to apply for this role.