UX Designer – Holborn - Part-Time
Our Client is seeking to recruit a part-time UX Designer for 20 hours per week.
We are looking for a hands-on practitioner, with a can-do attitude and strong organizational skills.
This is a consultancy role, advising a global player in Education on direction and execution of a number of products/projects, as part of the evolving digital strategy.
It is essential that you are self-managed and organized, and able to effectively prioritize and advise multiple stakeholders.
Your focus will be on people – clients, users/customers, and colleagues; and on the process – support and advocate best practice approaches, and adapt and pivot in order to achieve the most regardless of the context.
The key skills for this role are as follows:
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral. Excellent presentation skills.
- Workshop facilitation.
- UX and ethnographic research.
- Ability to fluidly and confidently work in ambiguous situations.
- Provide leadership in challenging situations through clarity, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to identify and communicate the commercial impact of design decisions.
- Full command of the UX process is a must. An understanding of the Service Design purpose and process is a bonus.
- Visual thinking, proof of concept, rapid prototyping, storyboarding and technical
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly turn around wireframes in an iterative environment.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Axure, etc.
- An understanding of technology.
- Senior designer with over 4 years of work experience with blue chip clients
as a UX designer, Product designer, UX architect, or a Service designer.
- Design processes, agile development and lean UX.
- Working collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team.
- Creating omnichannel experiences – cross-platform and cross-device solutions.
- Ability to define key metrics and evaluate project success.
- Working to strict deadlines.
- Proven design track record and design agency experience.
- Design degree or equivalent.
The Client is based in Holborn Central London.
The salary for this role will be in the range £25K - £30K
Please do send your CV to us in Word format along with your availability and salary.