Welder / Fabricator
Salary: Up to £11ph - DOE
Location: Elland, Halifax, West Yorkshire.
Hours: 07:30 - 16:00, Full Time Role.
Temporary to Permanent Role
My client are currently looking to recruit an experienced Welder/Fitter to support the business in producing high quality components. Our client are extremely ambitious and have an excellent national reputation; this is an outstanding opportunity to join a prestigious company, with over 50 years within their specialist trade.
The Key Duties of the Welder/Fitter:
* Involved in the Welding process (MIG)
* Lay out, fit and weld and fabricate components.
* Work to technical engineering drawings.
* Communicate any discrepancies/delays to the Fabrication Manager.
The Key Responsibilities of the Welder/Fitter:
* Must be fully qualified/time served Welder/Fabricator in MIG.
* Fully proficient reading and working to drawings.
* Must be a team player with the ability to also work on own initiative.
* Excellent organisational and communication skills.
If you have the required experience, technical skill and knowledge, and want to be considered for the opportunity, please apply or call Lydia on 01484 351010 option 4 for more information.